Bad Girl with Worse Memory

If you were to judge my behaviour recently by the absence of any posts here on the Punishment Book, you might well think that I have been reformed. So No True. I’ve simply been a model of efficiency, using every scrap of free time to polish away at my schoolwork. In fact, in the weeks I was drowning in schoolwork, Abel found a reason to punish me four times, but we have both decided that posting about it could wait.

So it waited.

So you think now would be a good time to make that post, right?

Well, not quite. Thing is, neither of us can remember what these punishments were for any more, nor what they were. I think a repeat instance of reading in the dark was involved, and I’m pretty sure there was something about blatant cheekiness. I vaguely remember being taken upstairs for a few licks of the cane over my trousers, as well as some fast, sharp swats on my bare behind as I was bent over the arm of the living-room sofa. Other than that… I’ve no idea what happened.

Because Abel doesn’t remember either, we’ve decided that a short summary would suffice. I mean, some offences don’t merit being recorded in punishment books, right?

8 thoughts on “Bad Girl with Worse Memory

LOL!
    We’ve had that happen too — I mean deciding to wait and then it not seeming like I really needed to post after all. Either that, or some of my more recent punishments have been repeats of things I’ve already written about. And, as I made the case to Pab, we don’t want things to get tedious, do we?
    Though forgetting what it was even for… that sort of says whatever it was wasn’t really worth remembering, right?
    (I’m on my own sort of discipline / writing schedule these days. September marked the end of the first month. I do keep meaning to write about it –complete with my new uniforms– here. But it’s so hard to find the time sometimes.)

See, now that makes perfect sense.
    That said, we’re not using the sort of timetable that seemed to work so well for you and Abel. While I’m definitely attracted to the idea, I tend to resist that sort of structure when it’s imposed.

Yeah, we’ve had a couple of punishments that I was gonna write about but never quite made it to these venerable pages. And I agree with Mija, if you can’t remember them, then, well, you know, probably wasn’t anything meriting discussion here imho. I guess it’s just nice to know I’m not the only one who meant to write about stuff here but never quite got around to it.

4. Pablo

Mija:
    “Except that part of my writing schedule has me off the ‘net for significant amounts of time on the days I’m writing for school.”
    /me points out that since you’re only off the ‘net until you’ve done the pages, that could easily mean something like 10am if you started nice and early. It ends up being a *significant* amount of time only when you choose to start much later.

5. mtap_18

Am I the only one thinking that if they don’t remember their punishments and what they were punished for then they probably did not learn their lesson? And also partners, shouldn’t there be a punishment for not posting about punishments?

mtap_18: I’d tend to agree with you if what Haron had said was that Abel remembered what she’d been punished for and how, but she didn’t. However, since neither of them remember it would seem the punishment isn’t memorable.
    Pab: “points out that since you’re only off the ‘net until you’ve done the pages, that could easily mean something like 10am if you started nice and early. It ends up being a *significant* amount of time only when you choose to start much later.”
    Point painfully noted. (Though there are days when you have to leave and I’m off-line even after my work is finished. Not very often, but just saying.)

7. Kayley

mtap: that’s what Doms tend to think. I, as a brat, have to argue that the offenses weren’t serious enough and maybe all the above chatting brats haven’t deserved to be punished for them. hehe
    I’m sure the girls will agree… 😉
    Hugz,